Welcome To Our Easy And Convenient Online Booking!
First things first… you find an appointment that accommodates your schedule however, you would like to be seen sooner. Book it now to hold that time! Then contact the office so that we can put you on our cancellation list.
But before you do that, read below so you know what to expect and how to book…
Once you have completed booking your appointment, you will immediately receive an email and text confirming that your appointment has been scheduled as well as text confirmation/reminder messages if you opt in (we suggest that you do so to receive all of the following reminders as well as be informed if we are running specials, you can opt out at any time). 3 days prior to your appointment you will receive a reminder email as well as your confirmation text message and an additional reminder text the day before your appointment. Due to all of our busy schedules, we have taken extra measures to help you keep track of your appointments.
However, we do have a thorough client appointment agreement that you can view here.
You Can Not Have Laser Tattoo Removal Treatments If You:
- Are under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Have a tattoo that is less than 6 weeks old. It is not considered fully healed therefor it is NOT safe for your skin or for proper removal. (However, we are more than happy to talk with you immediately to answer all of your removal questions. Call today!)
- Are newly tanned in the last week or have become sunburned or have used artificial tanning lotion or received a spray tan in the last two weeks.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are or were recently taking the medication Accutane (within 6 Months).
- Have started Antibiotics within two weeks (or are taking antibiotics longterm). Please contact the office for clarification.
- Are using topical Retinol/Retin A or Vitamin A derivatives (within two months) or are currently using prescribed acne treatment creams/ointments in the area of the tattoo. This usually refers to facial tattoos including eyebrows from permanent/semi-permanent tattooing or microblading. Please contact the office so that we can clarify if it is safe to treat or advise the steps to take in order to do so.
You are also required to refrain from sun exposure and long exposure to heat after your treatment for 48-72 hours or until the area is healed.
(Covering the tattoo to protect it is not an option).
Please book appointments accordingly… More FAQ’s here. If you are uncertain, contact the office.
Important Information To Know When Booking Appointments:
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows us access to your tattoo(s) and that will also allow for comfort post treatment.
- Do not come in on an empty stomach/ have a meal within a few hours of your appt.
- Children under the age of 10 are NOT allowed in the treatment area and cannot be left unattended in our waiting area.
- Feel free to bring a friend/spouse but it is not necessary.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for filling out forms.
- Applying an ice pack to the area post treatment is recommended. Vigorous activity should be avoided for 24 hrs.
Bring with you a current picture ID/Driver’s License. For you convenience we do accept all credit/debit cards at our office at time of service at no additional charge. Credit card information is only captured during the booking process to secure your appointment. No fees will be charged to that card unless a no show (missed appointment without notice or same day cancellation) occurs, per our reschedule/cancellation policy. A $50 missed appointment fee would then be charged.
Reschedule/cancellation requests may be submitted via voicemail or text message Only. Please do not use social media as a means of contact for reschedule/cancellation requests.
We greatly value your business and do understand things may come up. However, as a courtesy to our team and to remain fair to others that have wanted unavailable dates/times we must ensure that everyone remains mindful of our policy. We look forward to working with you!
Important Note: We frequently book a few weeks out for consultations. Please put your availability into the comments section and we will give you a call when there are cancellations.