Welcome To Our Easy And Convenient Online Booking!
First things first… you found an appointment that accommodates your schedule but would like to be seen sooner? Book it anyways, hold that time! Then contact the office so we can put you our cancellation list. But before that, read below so you know what to expect and how to book…
Once you’ve do so, you will immediately receive an email and text confirming that your appointment has been scheduled as well as text confirmation/reminder messages if you opt in. 3 days prior to your appointment you will receive a reminder email as well as your confirmation text message and an additional reminder text the day of your appointment. Due to all of our busy schedules, we have taken extra measures to help you remember your appointments.
However, we do have a thorough client appointment agreement that you can view here.
You Can Not Have Laser Tattoo Removal Treatments If You:
- Are under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Have a tattoo that is less than 6 weeks old and is not fully healed, it is NOT safe for your skin or for proper removal. (But we are more than happy to talk with you immediately to answer all your questions, book a consultation without treatment.)
- Are newly tanned in the last week or have become sunburned or have used artificial tanning lotion or received a spray tan in the last two weeks.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are or were recently taking the medication Accutane. (within 6 Months)
- Have started Antibiotics within two weeks.
- Are using topical Retinol/Retin A or a Vitamin A derivative in the area of the tattoo (within two months), this usually refers to facial tattoos including eyebrows from permanent/semi-permanent tattooing or microblading.
You are also required to refrain from sun exposure and long exposure to heat after your treatment for 48-72 hours.
(Covering the tattoo to protect it is not an option).
Please book appointments accordingly… More FAQ’s here. If you are uncertain, contact the office.
Important Information To Know When Booking Appointments:
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows us access to your tattoo(s) and that will allow for comfort post treatment.
- Do not come in on an empty stomach/ have a meal within a few hours of your appt.
- Children under the age of 10 are NOT allowed in the treatment area and cannot be left unattended in our waiting area.
- Feel free to bring a friend/spouse but it is not necessary.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for filling out forms.
Bring with you a current picture ID/Driver’s License. For you convience we do accept all credit/debit cards at our office at time of service at no additional charge. Credit card information is only captured during the booking process to secure your appointment. No fees will be charged to that card unless a no show (missed appointment without notice or same day cancellation) occurs, per our reschedule/cancellation policy. There will however be a $50 no show fee charged to the card on file if a no show does occur.
Reschedule/cancellation requests may be submitted via voicemail or text message Only. Please do not use social media as a means of contact for reschedule/cancellation requests.
We greatly value your business and do understand things may come up. However, as a courtesy to our team and to remain fair to others that have wanted unavailable dates/times we must ensure that everyone remains mindful of our policy.
For all new clients, we’ve made it easy!
If you would like a consultation and you know you’re ready to get your removal process started, you can book a Free Consultation With Treatment. If you haven’t quite made up your mind but think you might want to get started, we would like you to do the same. We want to make sure we have enough time to spend with you.
If you would like a consultation but are certain that you are only looking for information and would like to start your removal process at a later date, simply book Free Consultation with-out Treatment.
Tattoo Removal Cost and number of treatments necessary for removal, will be determined at your Free Consultation.